Hitters Takeaway - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

Hitters Takeaway

The Golfing Machine - Advanced

Old 12-23-2012, 10:15 PM

Oops, I just realized a problem I am having.
Originally Posted by innercityteacher View Post
LOL! Welcome young sir Golferjon. A Hitter covers the Baseline of the Plane with the club head straight back from the ball causing the "chicken-wing" and feeling like you are raising and waving a flag. I am now experimenting with this motion. I believe Moe Norman did this and a more palm-based grip helps imho!

Once at your top, about shoulder level, I am pushing off on the inside of my right /back foot causing an Axis Tilt and driving my right hand and forearm DOWN on the Plane with gusto and an Angle hinge!

The Swinger traces the Baseline of the Plane with PP # 3 to the top of the shoulder or further, and I am using the same drive down but concentrating on driving with constant pressure on PP # 3.

PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ESP. FROM ME;THESE ARE UNDERSTANDINGS BASED ON MY OWN OPINIONS AND RESEARCH FROM OUR FORUM AND ABOUT 100 GOLF BOOKS AND TAPES. I COULD BE WRONG! The truth is in the hcp and mine is 11.5 though I learned most of this stuff in the last 5 weeks and will really test this next Spring.

ICT
I realized that I have gone "thrust crazy!" See what I mean GJ? I am a work in progress. The Swinger must "drag the lag." I get so into driving the thrust into the Aim Point that sometime I simply forget I am Swinging.

So, I will Trace more, leave my hands at the top with tension in pp # 3 of my SWing and DRAG pp# 3 to the Aim Point . I'll save the driving for hitting.

Sorry for the mistake!

ICT