Left Arm and right For arm alingment at address. - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

Left Arm and right For arm alingment at address.

Emergency Room - Hitters

Old 05-04-2012, 02:07 PM

Thanks DDD "Dynamic, Dirty Dozen!"
Originally Posted by 12 piece bucket View Post
Get a hockey stick....hand it to your wife or somebody that has no clue about golf....watch how the move the stick...with the "square" shaft there is no tendency to load the hockey shaft for Swinging...the blade of the hockey stick will be "shutty" locking...the right forearm will move "in line" with the shaft...there will be no swivelling and the face will stay "square" to the plane....work with the hockey stick and you'll learn how hitting works...

Serious drive loading here....right arm participation (left arm in this cat's case)....angled hinging layback....HITTING.

When I drive the base of my left thumb cross-line I must be engaging the Angle Hinge because of a right drift and the high, really high ball flight even with my Titleist ZB's !

However, when I RFT covering the curved line, and then simply drop my right elbow down, I have a little less elevation and sometime a little draw or straight ball.

Am I sort of "half-swinging?"

ICT