Lag Pressure, can it be sustained? - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

Lag Pressure, can it be sustained?

Lynn Blake Golf / Fundamentals

Old 09-28-2011, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
Hi Mike

It's a lot of work and more than I ever imagined. But, a little more than a year later, I've documented the topics and reference numbers concerning the Right Forearm. The information is seemingly organizing itself into three lessons. I'm going with the flow. The outline:

Lesson 1: Hinging, Swivels
Lesson 2: Plane Line Tracing, Downstroke Acceleration Sequence, Right Forearm Angle of Approach
Lesson 3: Geometry of the Circle, Ball Position, Plane Angles.

Each is 30-60 minutes. That's not a problem for a five day seminar but its a killer problem for a "five minute Video".

Hey D.

Have you considered the written word mixed with diagrams and links to video, instead of full on video? A whatcha ma call it? E book or whatever?

Imagine if Homer had the technology to do that back in his day. Imagine the videos ... his gizmos, models etc. Imagine more diagrams of the Geometry of the Circle. That would make TGM less obtuse in a hurry.

When you see the Geometry much of the book comes together, makes sense. Arc of Approach , Angle of Attack, Plane Angle etc all have different visual perspectives! Got to see the visual to follow along.

Last edited by O.B.Left : 09-28-2011 at 11:56 AM.