Duffer Article - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

Duffer Article

Dusted & Fried--Down Home with 12 piece bucket

Old 06-20-2010, 11:33 AM

This Is My Fault Not Yoda's!
Originally Posted by Mike O View Post
Unfortunately, No.

P.S. Bagger, Please note the Threadjack by Yoda - He should be punished the same as all threadjackers!
I mixed business with pleasure ieri sera "last night," and I apologize!

I wanted to hear about Daryl's play since he has given my game so many great gifts, as has lots of other people here.

Yoda, was simply being Yoda, and helping a neophyte. I teach computer science to young people (and will start a First Tee Program next year) and he teaches our computers how to play this great game. No harm, no foul imho.

The suggestion to start another thread though is well said. I have added several insights to another thread "vertically uncocking left wrist," already.

Do we have a "sand trap" thread? If not, I'll start it with Yoda's generous answer.

How about this: "Weekly Application of TGM in Our Regular Foursome or Group." I would enjoy hearing about the specific applications of TGM insights in our regular, non-tournament play.

Patrick