The Tomasello Tapes -- Chapter Four / Hinge Action - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

The Tomasello Tapes -- Chapter Four / Hinge Action

LBG Classic Movies

Old 05-05-2005, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mathew
I can see why Tom is a really good teacher and had great results with his students and Im really enjoying these....

I have to say im not so keen on the advice that he gives though where he tells people that you can sence the hinge action alignments through the right hand.... It is against 1-F (left hand clubhead- right hand clubface) ... As Homer said you can save yourself much anguish this way....
Ya I agree Matt. That's the way that works best for me. Monitor the face with the left wrist. Get it flat and mash it in the direction you want the ball to go.