Yoda of Arabia - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

Yoda of Arabia

LBG Classic Movies

Old 04-27-2009, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Bagger is in town this weekend attempting to drag me into the 21st century. You know, showing me how to upload videos and still photos and the like. Anyway, he asked if I had anything lying around that he could use to demonstrate the 'video compression' process. I dug around in the box and came up with this.

It's nothing special, just something I "did last summer" seeing if I could at least get the video camera to work right all by myself. There was never any intent to put this up -- I was just messin' around -- and there is no special miking or even any real attempt to deliver substantive information. But since, as a result of this training exercise, it is now up, well...you might as well take a look. Be sure to max out that volume control.

http://www.lynnblakegolf.com/gallery...daofarabia.wmv

P.S. I can see myself doing a fair amount of this kind of thing as we move into the season. Just me and the camera (but with a decent mike). I just need to -- as Bagger says -- "be empowered."
Is this video still available? I cant seem to get it to work?