OCN Workshop - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

OCN Workshop

Orange County National

Old 04-27-2005, 07:20 PM

OCN Workshop
I was fortunate enough to be one of the students at the OCN workshop.

I have been to a lot of golf instructors and to many golf schools over the years and there is a commonality among the very best. That commonality is that the teaching is grounded in a complete philosophy of the golf swing and that philosophy is taught to every student.

I use the word "taught" explicitly because Lynn and Ted are both teachers in the full sense of the word. Golf instruction is one thing. Golf teaching is on an entirely different level.

If you are interested in learning the core teachings of The Golfing Machine., if you are interested in understanding TGM concepts as they directly apply to the move you are intending you make and if you are willing to do the study and the work to ingrain those concepts and find your own feel, then sign up for the next three day workshop/school.

Truth is hard to find anywhere nowadays and particularly difficult to recognize amongst the babblings of the many golf hucksters. Homer Kelley wrote the truth - unfortunately in a nearly unintelligible style. Yoda speaks that same truth clearly and with evangelical fervor. His opening presentation is worth the full price of the school.

It was an excellent three days. I am glad I did not miss it.

Just call me "YodasGrumpy."