The Tomasello Tapes -- Chapter Eight / The Short Game - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

The Tomasello Tapes -- Chapter Eight / The Short Game

LBG Classic Movies

Old 04-05-2005, 06:02 PM

Short:
THANK YOU

Longer:
I have seen all videos now and I must say its the single most interesting & jawdropping free contribution to "Golf instruction on the the Internet" that I have ever come across*). Toms tapes are increadibly interesting and he seems to be such an increadlibly nice figure. That laugh of his is just golden. And he knows about things.

Keep em coming & Thank you all for making this happen

_
*) I have been on the Internet since 1983. In 1989 (more or less) I bought my first book on amazon.com. That was some five years before the WWW came out and amazon.com was based on VT100, for those of you who who can relate to that.