3-F-7 Address Routine Saying Goodbye To The 'Other Guy' - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

3-F-7 Address Routine Saying Goodbye To The 'Other Guy'

Chapter 3

Old 01-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Administrator

Saying Goodbye To The 'Other Guy'
Originally Posted by Trigolt
Originally Posted by Bagger Lance
I have to admit, my setup routine sometimes varies from shot to shot and I don't have a routine from the time I take my club out of the bag until I complete the shot.

Bagger
Bagger,

One thing Yoda stressed with me is to use the same set-up routine for every shot - on the range and on the course. It is one part of your golf swing that takes no coordination or any physical skills, in my opinion. It's one of those things you can get right 100% of the time.

So why not get it right every time?

-The Golt
Ever wonder why that 'other guy' always does so much better?

I'm talking about your alter ego who inhabits the same physique but who hits 'second' after your first ball has sailed OB or PL (Probably Lost) or that three-footer didn't touch the hole. It's because, per 3-F-5, "most misshots are lost at Address -- by not mentally spelling out exactly the selected Stroke Variations and their technique and Feel."

The Address Routine of 3-F-5 is a Three-Step Failsafe Procedure that enables you to hit your 'second' shot first! Master each Step -- Practice Stroke, Waggle and Forward Press -- independently and then integrate the entire procedure into your Game.

Do that and the 'other guy' will soon find himself looking for work!