Address Routine Video -- Part III - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

Address Routine Video -- Part III

LBG Classic Movies

Old 11-27-2006, 04:47 AM
Inactive User

Originally Posted by Yoda
At Impact, the Left Wrist is Flat, Level and Vertical to the ground for all Hinge Actions. Assuming, of course, the Strong Single Action Grip(10-2-B). It is one of the great 'sameneses' of The Golfing Machine.
Thanks Lynn...

What has confused me in this is in 7-2 he describes using back of the left hand facing directly down the angle of approach. I always thought that the only way for the back of the left hand to be pointing down the angle of approach is if it were purely vertical to the inclined plane because its a line drawn on the inclined plane.

Where have I gone wrong in my assumption?