Barclays Classic Golf Academy - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

Barclays Classic Golf Academy

Barclays Classic Golf Academy / June 5-11, 2006

Old 06-14-2006, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Yoda
You're welcome, BlackJack. Thank you for all your support over the past year or so, including taking care of Ted during his two-day teaching stint in New York prior to the the Barclays. We appreciate so much each member and their words of encouragement as we pursue our mission day-by-day-by-day.

I would loved to have seen you at the clinic. Actually, I gave three today as an adjunct to the primary instruction in our pavilion and taught 43 of Barclays' private clients. The clinics were held on the practice greens of Westchester C.C. not more than 300 yards from the 18th green. As I think about it, you must have been at one of the afternoon sessions, either 2 PM or 4 PM. Had you given me the 'high sign', we could have spent a few minutes together after it was over. There will be another time.

Also, my sincere thanks to our own EdZ, who began the weekend as our tournament guest and wound up assisting me in the clinics on both Saturday and Sunday. We got it done, didn't we, Ed!

We're all home safe and sound now, and I will write more soon about this wonderful week. Meanwhile, it's late, and in the inimitable words of Scarlett O'Hara...

"Tomorrow is another day!"
Yoda,
It was my pleasure having Ted, my wife and I loved the company. And I was going to wave on the practice green(it was the 4 PM session), but my better half gave me a sharp elbow to the ribs and said, "Don't! He's working!"
Ah well, next year I'll know better.