6-C-1 Pressure Points - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

6-C-1 Pressure Points

Chapter 6

Old 04-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Administrator

How much Lag is too much CE#31
Originally Posted by HungryBear

Since last summer I have made major changes to my computer.
I had to objectives. 1. Obtain correct impact- The Ideal Application and 2. Take better advantage of impact physics..
In the second case I want to increase the effective mass of the club head. I know that I as many poorer ball strikers kind of dead hand the club and never have much mass at impact.
I found that I can obtain substantial lag pressure (right index finger ) and maintain a properly bent right wrist and right forearm on plane IF I am not lazy. This means I now accelerate my right sholder down plane.This takes effort. I never did that before. Am I on the right track?
The results have been fantastic for me. I have improved distance, accuracy and ability to hit my long irons but this is a new feel and it is a MAJOR addition of right hand and sholder motion. to amy computer.

Are you on the right track, Hungry Bear?

In the words of the late Barry White...

O-O-O-H-H Y-E-A-A-H-H!!