Calling All Attendees - LynnBlakeGolf Forums

Calling All Attendees

Lynn Blake Golf Academy at PGA Of Southern California Golf Club / October 28-30, 2005

Old 11-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Proud Folk
Originally Posted by ksy

I'm new to TGM and when I tried to read the yellow book, I would always finish with my head spinning. I found my way to Lynn's site and this was very helpful in clearing up many concepts but also created many more questions. I decided to attend the Southern CA school to get these questions answered and was not disappointed. For me, just the time spent in the classroom was worth the trip. Both Lynn and Ted are excellent instructors and will give you all the time you need to get the concepts clear. Instead of just telling you where to be in your swing they will tell you what it should feel like to be there and I found this to be very beneficial. You will leave with a clear picture of your swing flaws but more importantly a clear picture of what the correct swing should be. When I returned, the first comment from my playing partner was " you finally have some width in your swing". Must be that extensor action! For me, attending the school has cut years off my learning curve. Thanks again Lynn, Ted, Lee and all my fellow students. It was a great experience!
Thanks, Keith. What a great job you did with the information we presented in class and then individualized to your own Golf Stroke.

We have had many students over the past year and a half, but none has pursued the goal of Golfing Perfection more diligiently than you. And it shows: Your 'deliberate, positive and heavy' Motion produces an incongruent Power and Compression we rarely see. But such is the nature of The Golfing Machine�.

We are proud you have chosen to be our student.